My all-time favourite tree in front of our Uni.
I also love the university during summer. There are not much people around, only a few with their heads drowned in thick smelly books, and there's never any line in the cafeteria when you go get your daily dose of caffeine. It's funny how some place so alive can turn into a place so empty in just a few weeks. I have to admit I actually love our uni at all times and seasons, though, it's a place where you may as easily get lost as find yourself, and where you can watch other wanderers do the same, where you can watch people live without getting too close to anyone's private space. I was never really meaning to end up studying what I do, to end up living where and how I do, but I'm so amazingly glad I did. Even if this may not be the rightest path for me in the end, it's been a very lovely path that I needed to take to get a grip on myself again.
This is me now. Only I year ago I wasn't half as sure who the person breathing with my lungs was. I guess that's essentially all that matters, that you know you're you and that you're alright with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment