05 November, 2009

You're a woman, I'm a machine.

Let's face it: most people are pretentious. I am pretentious. I try not to let my need to impress blind me. Sometimes I fail. It makes me happy to see there are so many people who continually fail, whose fancy words always leave a sense of trying too hard and whose stories almost scream at your face that they've been stolen from someone else's more interesting mouth or from some book we're all supposed to read and like even if it's just a pathetic attempt to build a masterpiece from various unoriginal, as-deep-as-my-ass thoughts and some witty "wordplay" you can find even from the worst bestsellers at the airport. Get a fucking blog, you asinine twats.

So I've had better days. To be honest, none of the days I've been having in the past 1,5 weeks are really even worth mentioning. I'm pretty much over the whole bitching and moaning phase, now I just walk away from everyone and everything that annoys me, which is pretty much everything after not having slept in two weeks. Granted, I'm very proud of myself for not walking away from studying for a change, I had a 12-hour day on Tuesday. Yesterday only lasted 10 hours. Which might be one of the reasons why I've bursted out laughing hysterically in so many inappropriate situations that it almost makes me do that now to myself.

I need change. And sleep.

No comments: