Ok, so lately I've been very right and very wrong: the weekend was, indeed, very intense and electric. So far I've found more than 20 bruises from my body; my right hand's knuckles are almost purple and there's a fist-size black spot on my left hip. It took me four days to get rid of the drawings on my arm, and I'm still not sure if the round mark on my chest is paint or a bruise. This is, believe it or not, usually a sign of a really great weekend. Which it was. What I was wrong about was the whole back on the market thing, I guess my price wasn't too high after all. Not saying I'm any less wild or free than I was before, though. Just a bit more... bruised :D.
I really enjoy spending time with people who have no taboos. I've never been good at being politically correct and diplomatic, my big mouth's always ready to strike, and my sense of humor is probably way too fucked up and off the cliff into the gutter for most people. I think it's only healthy to joke about almost everything on this planet, laughing at things only makes them easier to process. However, I do try to control my stories around people that I know are unable to deal with them and who would probably just feel uncomfortable around me if they heard me actually speaking my mind. Anyway, it's good to know there are people who are just as harsh, frank and outspoken as I am, if not more. An environment like that is very refreshing since it makes people show their real faces and there's no room for pretending and faking. I'm thankful I ended up getting to know all those nutjobs in the middle of nowhere, none of them will probably ever read this but to hell with it, I love you people. I would be a lot more miserable if I hadn't met you all.
Scarred and incomplete people are beautiful. I really do believe that imperfections lead to perfection. At least in my eyes.
Now I'm gonna enjoy some tea and a Pop-Tart that was sent to me from the US from a girl I consider one of my best friends even though we've only known each other for a short while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment