02 December, 2009

Just because you live dreaming doesn't mean you don't wake up screaming.

I'm sick and tired of this back and forth idiocy. Some things in life are just as simple as they seem, they can never be solved or dealt with if they're continuously deliberately made more complicated than they actually are. It's not my job to make sure other people aren't scared to jump and take a chance in their lives when I have my own trip down to worry about, but it still manages to make me sad to see people get stuck in their own mess and depression to the point where it blinds them and makes them consider their own situation as something really special, rare and unique - to see them take so much comfort in the fact that they're disturbed in some way that it makes them forget that all that shit doesn't just work itself out while you're busy licking your own wounds somewhere in the corner. Most of us are in deep shit every so often, many of us are messed up and struggle with ourselves every fucking second of the day, there's always something around the corner that might possibly bring you down and throw faeces at your face. That is life. Deal with it or die within. I guess I just have to wave a hand from the airplane once I'm facing the fall down without a parachute when I see some of these cowards struggle with their 10-inch jump down in the playground.

Other than that life is in order. I'm not having any trouble smiling or laughing, and it's good to realise I actually know myself better than I thought I did, and in spite of or maybe because of that I actually don't mind facing myself in the mirror every morning. I'm enough.

No comments: