skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sometimes I don't need to believe in anything.
I currently feel like sleeping for at least a month, not out of fatigue but merely because I constantly feel like facepalming nowadays. Once again I've found myself under so much (self-induced) stress that my head's about to explode into bits and pieces of not candy. It's probably very smart to agree to work full hours while you still have a dozen exams to pass not the mention your thesis to write, my life is such a huge demonstration of common sense that I'm amazed how people don't just simply make me President. Everyone keeps asking me how I am and there's really no honest answer I could come up with that wouldn't sound like I was leading the life of the student equivalent of Bridget Jones at her worst.
Weeks go by like seconds but somehow it still feels like time has stopped moving altogether.
Back when time was still moving.
I miss my new life that I still haven't started living. I hope it doesn't mind that I take my time, I'm simply a hopeless procrastinator.
No comments:
Post a Comment