28 August, 2010

My sanity is spread all over my sheets.

So apparently the last week's been kinda rough. Okay, not just kind of, things have gone so wrong I can't do anything but laugh hysterically now and let the rain of shit fall on me. I got a food poisoning on Sunday. Well, I was able to go to work on Tuesday, but got some sort of a stomach bug that same evening which lasted for one night. Eh? I've missed four busses, a carton of peach yoghurt has broken down in my backpack on my laptop and calendar, my shoes have broken down on my feet and for some reason it's magically started raining right when I've gone outside at least five times. On Wednesday I noticed the last chance to take the exam on Gender Studies I have been planning to go and do next Monday for a long time, was on Thursday, so I went and sat in front of the screen for hours, writing declamatory essays based on three books from which I only had the time to read one for I was planning to read the remaining two during the weekend. A couple days ago I was still extremely pissed off but since then I've just laughed everything off, life's so bloody hilarious and sad at the same time sometimes.

I miss being abroad.

Five days and I'm done with my current job. Hopefully for good. I think I've made enough money to survive until Christmas. After that, I don't know. Maybe I'll be in a different continent with my new lover, Canon EOS 450D.

No comments: