It's been nearly two weeks since I got sick and I still wake up at night covered in sweat, shivering. Other than that, my whiskey queen voice and the oh-so-achey cough I'm pretty much alive again. I think. I also had some sort of a stomach flu or food poisoning on Sunday/Monday, which naturally made me so happy I felt like singing all day long after already spending a week in bed trying to sweat out the fever. Oh well. At least I accidentally managed to get rid of my sleep deprivation.
I have my first exam today. After that I have six more exams to go before school ends, all of those within three weeks. After April 29th I'll be free as a bird. I have no idea what I'll be doing for the next three months before August since that's when my job here in Tampere starts. My dad proposed that I could move back in the good old Raahe and work there for a couple of months. I suppose that's not such a bad idea - then again, living with my parents again in the middle of nowhere for two months might really mess my head up. I could study again so that I would get some money from the state, but that would mean I'd again have practically nothing to do except read some books for the exams, and after going through that same thing last summer I really don't want to become that inactive again. It's hell, I need action. It wouldn't be such a big deal if I had some money, I could travel and do stuff, but money and me aren't really friends anymore, not to mention friends with benefits. I guess I could try looking for another job here in Tampere, it's just hard to get one for just a few months because most of them last all summer (except my stupid job, yay).
Easter holidays were nice. Henry was here with me and we spent four days watching films and eating, except on Friday when we went out to see Samuli Putro's gig. We also spent a great amount of time playing Movie Quizz on Xbox at my brother-in-law's and I was suprisingly bad at it, except one time at about 5am on Friday night when I won. Granted, there were just three of us afterpartying at my sister's place and we were all pretty wasted after being at the club. I know I'm a movie geek and have been since I can remember, but apparently that's not enough in the presence of hardcore film fanatics.
I need to get dressed, my exam starts in an hour and I haven't even had my coffee yet. Shit. Laters.
07 April, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment