Life has a funny way of spitting in your face after bitchslapping you, ending this whole scenario with pointing its' finger at you and laughing. You never realise how hypocritical and lost you've been before someone throws a rock at you and shows you how your denialist mind has been tricking you into thinking ridiculous things only for your own protection. I feel like a 12-year-old who's just figured out she doesn't have to shut up just because everyone expects her to.
I've been living in the middle of a huge alcoholocaust since Thursday. My memory's filled with blank pages but I don't really mind, I don't think I've been this confused in ages but for the first time in a very long time I'm actually not feeling utterly lost, which is pretty ironic.
Maybe I'm just banging my head against the wall again but to hell with it. Let it fucking hurt then.
06 October, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment