26 October, 2009

Can you say goodbye without ever leaving?

Well, great moods and vibes are history now. I'm fine, though. Things are pretty messed up but I've decided it's all gonna be alright eventually so I just have to make sure now that it really will. Life doesn't always surprise you in good ways but something great may come out of the bad stuff as well. I've been acting financially suicidal and my head has been on a crazy roller coaster ride for a while now but in a way I'm happier than I've been in a long time even though I know I'm even more fucked up and depressed than I let people (including myself at times) think I am, I know I need to start taking better care of myself both mentally and physically and that I really need to prioritize more in my life, however, I also know I will manage somehow because I am stronger than I've ever been before. For the first time in my life I'm allowing myself to be weak and it's giving me more strength than I ever knew it could.

One step at a time. One day. One hour if that's what it takes, one minute if everything gets too intense. I know I can feel and achieve things, that's enough for now.

No comments: