05 August, 2009

Don't blame it on my heart, blame it on my youth.

I watched the last episode of Skins (3rd season) a couple days ago and if left me feeling kinda blue. I know it's hilarious that something like that makes me realise how everything really has to end at some point but it still got me thinking. I really love being this young, I'm still on some level allowed to screw up and be confused and lost. It's part of this whole growing up process that I fuck everything up sometimes. I've never been the kind of person who looks back at his life and gets stuck on all those moronic mistakes and wrong paths, I think they are an essential part of the whole learning process of life. However, I already know I'm not gonna be able to feel this way about my current state of mind for that many years, one day I'm gonna have to know how to be less confused and bewildered.

John, where are you?

1 comment:

Silly Ivan said...

Es soll offenbar sein. Das Leben löhnte sich nicht, wenn ich nicht immer direkt neben dir sein könnte. ;*