I decided to start writing a blog just to inform myself about what's happening in my life at that particular time - during the past few months I've lost sense of time, space, place and self completely and I kinda feel like it's time to start observing my life from an outsider's eye just to keep those last bits of sanity. I don't mind being a little bonkers but it's still better to know those whys behind one's actions. Also, this is a good way to make sure people who for some reason find me hard to reach know what's up in my life and brain nowadays.
I've been looking for jobs abroad for a while now. Truth be told, I really have no interest whatsoever to continue spending my time listening to jaded lecturers' crap about things that actually have nothing to do with my occupational goals and ambitions, not to mention interests in life in general. I'm not sure if I'm ready to waste that many years of my life becoming something I've never really even wanted to become, at least not yet, I'm too young and too impatient to be spending longer periods of time just at one place right now. I need to go, feel, see, experience, love, hurt, sing, live and die within now that I still have the chance. One thing people always ask me when I tell this, is "where would you go, then?", which is kinda annoying 'cause it's really not the point, where I am or what am I doing there, or even with whom, the point and the goal is to breathe life and excitement wherever that is. Excitement can come in many forms, I've experienced the most intensive feelings of joy and peace in places where I never would've thought to find anything new in my life.
I think I'm finally beginning to enjoy being alone again.
1 comment:
Please come back.
Onko siulla uutta blogia missään elsewhere?
Me wants read.
Post a Comment